Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Trek or Wars? Poll

  1. #1
    Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Who likes Star Trek and who is for Star Wars?

    I like Star Trek, as you can see from my username lol.
    But since so many people have mentioned Star Wars on here I thought I'd ask which does everybody like.

    I know some poeple like both but since people are usually either Trek fans OR Star Wars fans, I thought I'd take a little poll.

  2. #2
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Star Wars

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Two VERY different things there!!!!
    One is Scifi while the other is better described as fantasy. Star Wars is entertainment. Trek is food for thought.

    Trek all along!!!!

    Live Long and Prosper!

    Ana [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ds9jullian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let's see here . . . I think my names says it all.

    DS9jullian

    Deep Space Nine = Star Trek Fanatic.

    Actually my favoriate is still Next Generation, but Voyager is a close second.

    Ashley

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Star Trek!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member supernonamegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2005
    Posts
    104
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The original three wars. None others, as trek is better than everything else. But not the original three.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Star Wars!!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Star Wars but of course!

    I use to get in a fight with my dad about this all the time (he's a use trekie) Star Wars is by far more superior as it takes place A LONG TIME AGO... so they must be more technologically advanced... heck they probably created the Federation... and while we are on it... perhaps Vulcan's evolved from the type of creature Yoda is. Hehehe

  9. #9
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    Star Wars although I am a big fan of Star Trek too.

    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member trvnbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi,

    I'm a fan of both, but Star Wars was my first interest. I saw the original in the theater (Egads! I'm giving away my age a bit [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] ) I loved Harrison Ford & Mark Hamill. My brother makes quite a tidy profit selling full size SW replicas on Ebay (think thousand dollar 6 ft. tall creatures). Needless to say, both my brother's are HUGE SW fans.

    Of the Star Trek series I loved TNG, mostly because my dh did. I STILL think Patrick Stewart is just WOW as an actor and I think he is very easy on the eyes as well. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Fun thread! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Warmly,

    trvnbrn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •